Most vehicles are stolen or broken into by opportunistic thieves, so there are some practical things you can do to prevent theft or damage.
- Always lock you car even if your only leaving it for a few minutes.
- Take valuables with you or put them out of sight i.e. coins in console, portable GPS, CD’s etc.
- If your stereo head unit has a removable face, remove it when you not using it.
- Park in well lit and/or public area.
- Don’t park on the street overnight if you can help it.
If you have an immobiliser, with or without an alarm, and take simple precautions, you will have the peace of mind that you car will be there, where you parked it.
The Difference Between An Immobiliser And An Alarm:-
An Immobiliser – Isolates up to three circuits crucial to the motor. It will not allow the motor to be started without a coded key fob.
An Alarm – will sound if any threat is detected to the vehicle, protection includes zones like doors bonnet or boot being opened, hot wiring, shock to vehicle ( the type of shock needed to force a door or bonnet open), movement inside the cab, voltage drop, tilt detection ( for detecting either lifting vehicle to tow or lifting vehicle to steel wheels)
The alarms we install include a 2 or 3 point immobiliser for total security.
ALL INSTALLATIONS ARE CARRIED OUT BY CERTIFIED INSTALLER ON SITE.